8 October 2016
Liz Earle Shares Her Beauty Tips
When it comes to health and beauty tips there are some people that you listen closely to (we hope we’re on that list), and there are some people that should probably stop listening to immediately.
One of the most trustworthy and reliable sources of beauty information is, of course, Liz Earle who has created her own highly successful brand; and she’s shared some of her top beauty tips for you to try at home.
Her skincare range is available nationwide and with a number of bestselling books bearing her name, when she talks you listen. In her latest book Liz has revealed a number of top beauty tips to keep your skin looking and feeling fantastic, and we’ve got just a few of them here:
- Cleanse twice a day using circular motions before using a clean cloth and warm water to wipe away your chosen product
- Beauty sleep is not a myth! Aim for approximately seven hours every night, with those BEFORE midnight more beneficial to you than those after the clock strikes 12
- Try dry body brushing prior to your morning shower. This will help you with both blood circulation and exfoliation, helping you to tackle cellulite before it’s too late
- If you – like many – are a bit of a coffee addict then it may be worth trying to stop having cups after lunchtime. According to research, drinking more than one to two cups can start to affect your nervous system and may be contributing to a lack of sleep
- Not all fats are bad. While cutting fats from your diet can be good for your waistline, it can have a negative influence on your skin. There are a number of “good fats” available that can help build healthy skin cells to leave it smooth and plump such as avocado or olive oil.
More top skincare and beauty tips are available in Liz’s new book, SKIN.
In the meantime, we’d love to hear your top skincare tips, so share yours with us on Twitter
Image credit: Kiselev Andrey Valerevich / Shutterstock