The best celebrity beauty tips of all time!
2 July 2015
We’ve always wondered how celebrities get that red carpet beauty glow, and so we’ve put together 10 of the best beauty tips from some of Hollywood’s leading ladies.
- BeyoncÃ© – smile!
“A woman is most beautiful when she smiles. Other than that the most valuable tip I’ve learned is always use a skin moisturiser.”
- Kate Winslet – don’t neglect your eyes
“A good eye cream is really important, when you’re traveling busy and stressed-out that’s when the dark puffy circles can get you.”
- Mary J Blige – keep your face clean
“Don’t go a full day without washing your face. You have to get all the dirt and make-up out of your pores.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow – use omega oil
“I use Omega-3 oil. I love light oil on my skin. It’s one of my favourite feelings in the world.”
- Scarlett Johansson – add a little shimmer to your make-up
“I always like to start with a matte base then add shimmer.”
- Liv Tyler – mist your face for a natural glow
“After applying foundation and a little blush, dust your face with translucent powder, then mist skin with a rosewater spray and lay a Kleenex over for a second. It makes your face seem flawless in a way that looks as if you aren’t wearing any make-up.”
- Anna Lyne McCord – use a paler concealer
“Use concealer that’s two shades lighter than your actual skin tone and dot it under your eyes. It draws attention to your eyes and makes you look refreshed – which is great when you’re extra tired or have travelled a lot.”
- Halle Berry – wipe off your lipstick for a natural look
“To make lips look naturally pink I put on red lipstick, wipe it off and then apply clear gloss.”
- Frida Pinto – use petroleum jelly for dewy looking eyes
“If you use petroleum jelly on your lids it gives you a dewy, angelic look.”
- Isla Fisher – heat up your eyelash curler
“To make lashes curl better, take a hair dryer to your eyelash curler for one or two seconds before using it.”
Do you have any tips to add to the list? Share them today on Twitter.
Image credit: Helga Esteb/ Shutterstock