Highgate Private Hospital
Highgate Private Hospital, London
17-19 View Road, Highgate, London. N6 4DJ
Tel: 020 8341 4182
The Harley Medical group has many clinics across the UK and only carry out cosmetic surgical and non surgical procedures in leading private hospitals such as Highgate Private Hospital. As a trusted facility, our team at Highgate will deliver outstanding patient care and aftercare.
Highgate Private Hospital is located in the heart of Highgate with excellent transport links to trains and buses, making it easily accessible from the centre of london. Highgate Station (Northern Line) is just a short 10 minute walk from the hospital and bus stops are close by to the hospital with access to various bus routes for ease of access. There is limited free car parking available onsite close by to the main entrance of Highgate Hospital, however there is parking available on roads surrounding the area with parking restrictions in place.
From the moment you walk in at the reception, to the moment you leave the hospital, all staff are committed to providing the highest standard of patient care. Patients are all allocated en-suite rooms for comfort and total privacy to rest during their stay at the hospital.
They offer our patients world class standards of medical care and hygiene, so you can recover and relax under the care of the highly experienced nursing team.
Our Promise to You at Highgate Private Hospital
- Highly qualified, accomplished, and respected surgeons, nurses, and other medical professionals and staff
- Clinical excellence, patient service, and excellent value
- Patient-focused care that is responsive to the needs of each of our patients
- Highest standards of medical ethics
- Superior facilities, treatment, and continuing care
- Permanent and ongoing commitment to patient satisfaction
Getting to the Hospital
Highgate Station (Northern Line) is a 10 minute walk from the hospital.
When exiting the station use exit 3, turn right onto Archway Road walking past The Woodman’s Pub. Cross over at the junction on the left hand side walking past the Post Office. Continue walking down the road until you reach Church Road on your left. Then proceed walking straight until you reach a crossing, cross over into View Road where you will locate Highgate Private Hospital on the right hand side towards the end of the road.
Alternatively, there is a taxi rank opposite East Finchley Station (Northern Line), which is also nearby.
Bus routes 134, 43 and 263 run to Highgate Station, routes 214, 271 and 210 run to Highgate village, and route 143 runs along North Hill.
The hospital is a short walk from any of these bus stops.
The hospital is not in London's congestion charging zone. Limited free car parking is available at the hospital however please be aware that parking restrictions are in place on the roads surrounding the hospital.
There is limited onsite parking in our small car park located either side of the hospital’s main entrance. If there are no spaces, you can park on the roads surrounding the hospital but please be aware that there are parking restrictions.
The parking restrictions apply Monday - Friday between 10am - 12noon. Roads to park during these times include: Bishopswood Road, Hampstead Lane, Yeatman Road, Storey Road, Gaskell Road, Kenwood Road and Tyne Way.
During your stay
- Even if you are a day case patient we recommend you bring the following:
- Nightwear, dressing gown and slippers.
- If you are staying for a few days, you may also like to bring casual clothing to wear towards the end of your recuperation.
- Personal toiletries (although items such as towels will be provided).
- Books or magazines to read during your stay.
- Any medication you are currently taking in the original labelled containers.
- Please pass your medication in its original packaging/bottle to your nurse who will make sure that it is safe for you to carry on taking.
We strongly recommend that you do not bring any valuables, jewellery, large amounts of cash, credit cards or cheque book. If this is unavoidable there are personal safes in most of the patient bedrooms which you can use. However, please note the Hospital cannot accept any responsibility for valuables kept on the premises.
Friends and relatives are welcome to visit at any time throughout the day, but we ask that after 9.30pm all visitors liaise with our nursing staff.
You will be advised by your consultant or your nurse how long you will need to stay in hospital for.
Discharge time is 9am on the day of your departure. We strongly recommend that you ask a friend or relative to collect you as you should not drive your car for at least 24 hours after surgery.
If you need to take any medication following your departure, this will be given to you when you leave.