Dermaquest SkinBrite Cream
Dermaquest SkinBrite Cream
Lightweight and moisturizing, this brightening cream uses Chromabright™ and BV-OSC to help fade pigmentation and quell melanin for an even, glowing skin tone. Safe for sensitized skin, our non-hydroquinone, non-AHA cream uses Liquorice Root extract and soothing antioxidants to nourish and keep skin carefree.
- Boasts anti-ageing properties similar to the effects of Retinol
- Hydrating and brightening
- An ideal antioxidant cream for drier skin types
Our products are pharmaceutical by design which means that they have the smallest molecules to better penetrate the skin
2FL OZ / 56.7ml pH 4.75
Battle deep, resistant pigmentation due to hormones, sun damage, longstanding post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or pigmentation that has been resistant to less invasive treatments. This treatment is not recommended for clients with sensitive or delicate skin.
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Excellent against dark spots due to acne scarring
- An effective tyrosinase inhibitor
Other skincare products
SkinBrite Serum - a lightweight serum that diminishes and prevents discolouration
Retinol Peptide Youth Serum - a peptide rich serum that promotes collagen and elastin production
Essential B5 Hydrating Serum - a lightweight serum that delivers immediate intensive moisture
SheerZinc SPF30 - a soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue
Essential Moisturiser - a rich hydrating cream that refines skin's texture and smoothes fine lines
Essential Daily Cleanser - a gentle cleanser that draws dirt, make-up and impurities from the skin
- BV-OSC – A powerful and soothing form of vitamin C; a rich antioxidant with skin brightening properties that promotes collagen production
- Emblica – A fruit extract from the Indian Gooseberry, it promotes skin brightness and scavenges free radicals, while protecting collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cell – With brightening and regenerating properties it helps to absorb UV rays similarly to a chemical sunscreen
- Bakuchoil – Sometimes called nature’s answer to Retinol, it has a wide range of benefits including calming redness, supports collagen and elastin generation, suppresses melanin production and reduces the appearance of pigmentation
Full List of ingredients
Water (Aqua); Butylene Glycol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Glycerine; Hexyl Laurate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Kojic Dipalmitate; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer; Glyceryl Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate; Cetyl Alcohol; Sorbitan Stearate; Polysorbate 60; Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract; Morus Alba Leaf Extract; Dimethicone; Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Rumex Occidentalis Extract; Carrageenan; Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl Glycol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Hexylene Glycol; Dextran; Nonapeptide-1; Hexylresorcinol; Bakuchiol; Ergothioneine; Tocopheryl Acetate; Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Leukocyte Extract; Lilium Candidum Leaf Cell Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Arbutin; PEG-8; Tocopherol; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Ascorbic Acid; Citric Acid; Triethanolamine; Tricholoma Matsutake Extract; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Xanthan Gum; Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Glycosaminoglycans; Disodium EDTA
To be used morning and evening
- Apply after Essential B5 Hydrating Serum or SkinBrite Serum
- Recommended amount is the size of a 10p if covering face and neck
- Apply using fingertips
- Gently massage into the skin
- Follow with Essential Moisturiser and / or sunscreen
Use with SkinBrite Serum for faster, better results
Can be used on: face, neck and body. Avoid eye area.
Suitable for all skin tones, types and conditions.