Dermaquest Essential Moisturiser
Dermaquest Essential Moisturiser
20% for a limited time only.
A lusciously hydrating moisturizer, crafted for everyday use. Thoughtfully formulated to refine texture and smooth fine lines, our Essential Moisturizer is an invaluable staple for any care regimen. Ensure that your skin is supple, taught and silky soft.
- Promotes hydration by attracting and holding water to the skin
- Protects dermal proteins and cells from free radical damage
- Excellent for repairing skin, leaving it silky smooth
Our products are pharmaceutical by design which means that they have the smallest molecules to better penetrate the skin
2FL OZ / 56.7ml pH 5
An advanced resurfacing treatment using Pumpkin Pulp, which is excellent for age management. Addresses the early signs of ageing while providing an intensive level of exfoliation and resurfacing. Perfect for clients who are starting to see signs of both internal and environmental ageing.
- Improves mild sun damage for more youthful, even-looking skin
- Addresses early signs of ageing
- Scavenges free radicals
- Effectively exfoliates and hydrates
Other skincare products
Essential B5 Hydrating Serum - a lightweight serum that delivers immediate intensive moisture
Essential Daily Cleanser - a gentle cleanser that draws dirt, make-up and impurities from the skin
SheerZinc SPF30 - a soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue
Stem Cell Rebuilding Complex - an easily absorbed cream that promotes collagen repair in addition to elastin and collagen production
- Vitamin A – also known as Retinol, it stimulates cell turnover, encourages collagen and elastin growth and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Vitamin C – a rich antioxidant with skin brightening properties that also promotes collagen production
- Vitamin E – Conditions, protects and fights free radicals while also moisturising and soothing dry skin
- Matrixyl™ - Promotes the development of the dermal layer
- MDI Complex® - effectively increases depth of hydration and moisture retention
Full list of ingredients
Water (Aqua); Hexyl Laurate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Butylene Glycol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Polysorbate 60; Glycerin; Stearic Acid; Stearyl Alcohol; Cetyl Ethylhexanoate; Sorbitan Stearate; Soluble Elastin; Isopropyl Isostearate; Cetearyl Alcohol; Nylon 12; PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer; Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl Glycol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Hexylene Glycol; Squalane; Glyceryl Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Dimethicone; C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester; Sodium PCA; Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate; Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract; Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract; PEG-8; Carbomer; Linoleic Acid; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols; Phospholipids; Plankton Extract; Lecithin; Micrococcus Lysate; Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract; Polysorbate 20; Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4; Tocopheryl Acetate; Ethoxydiglycol; Sodium Polyacrylate; Retinyl Palmitate; Ubiquinone; Butylene Glycol; Yeast Polysaccharides; Tocopherol; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Ascorbic Acid; Citric Acid; Ergothioneine; Centella Asiatica Extract; Darutoside; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder; Disodium EDTA
To be used morning and evening
- Apply after B5 Serum
- Recommended amount is the size of a 10p if covering face and neck
- Apply using fingertips
- Gently massage into the skin
Can be used on: face and neck. Avoid eye area.
The moisturiser leaves no residue on the skin after application which makes it perfect for male skin types.
Suitable for all skin tones and types except severe acne sufferers