Love your age, but don't look it.
Medically reviewed by The Harley Medical Group Clinical Governance Board, Chaired by Simon Smith (Medical Director & Consultant Surgeon) on 6th March 2020.
We all know about growing old gracefully and we think it's a fine art, the ideal is to look like you but on a good day. We know exactly how old we are and we want to look good for our age, and why not? There are many treatments available to help you improve and maintain a more youthful complexion and our Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer allows you to do that through natural ingredients such as peptides and plant stem cells. So let it be your love for life that makes you grow old disgracefully, not your appearance,
The Peptide Resurfacer is the ideal method for treating the signs of ageing giving you excellent results including:
- Improved skin firmness
- Decreased wrinkle depth, and lines lifted
- Instant results
- Promotes cell turnover, accelerating a sluggish system
The Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer
We all know that ageing is inevitable, but that doesn't mean we just have to accept it without putting up a fight.
The first signs of ageing are fine lines, occasional wrinkles (that can still be passed off as expression lines) and thinning skin which appears more dull than glowing. For the lucky few this is bad as it gets, but for most of us we can expect our lines to deepen, our skin to sag and the pigmentation to appear. If you ware looking to restore your more youthful appearance and delay the inevitable our Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer is a perfect solution.
Our Peptide resurfacer treats:
- Fine lines around the eyes,
- Deepening of nasiolabial fold,
- Minor loss of firmness and tone of the neck, lower face, eye area and forehead
Unlike many peels it works from the foundation up, focusing initially on rebuilding and re-enforcing collagen and strengthening elastin. This helps accelerate the shedding of dead skin cells associated with sluggish cell turnover. This means that although the overall results are not immediately evident, they start to really show after the third treatment, they are much longer lasting than most anti-ageing treatments available. Combined with a good home care routine you will be able to significantly reduce and delay the signs of ageing.
During your treatment
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second is a peptide rich cleanser designed to firm and tighten the skin.
- Next the Dermarprime Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin post treatment
- The Pumpkin Resurfacer is then applied for up to seven minutes
- The resurfacer is gently removed with a cool soothing towel and a neutralising solution is applied to calm the skin
- Depending on your requirements a C infusion mask may be applied for up to five minutes. This will hydrate the skin significantly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The mask is then gently removed with cool water.
- A hydrating serum is then applied quickly to the skin, followed by our Stem Cell Rebuilding Complex and followed with a nourishing peptide cream
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
The process may vary slightly between client's depending on individual needs for optimum results.
Benefits of the Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer
- Decreases wrinkle depth and lifts lines
- Provides and instant lift to the skin
- Increases skin's firmness
- Exfoliates for a smoother, finer complexion
- Accelarates the bodies natural cell rejuvenation process
- Works to promote collagen renewal within the dermis giving the upper layers of skin a healthy foundation
Key ingredients of the Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer
The Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacerhas numerous performance ingredients including:
- Glycolic Acid - originating in sugar cane, it is the fastest and deepest penetrating of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) that reduces fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- Lactic Acid - an AHA that gently hydrates the skin and inhibits tyrosinase
- Superoxidase Dismutase - a powerful natural antioxidant enzyme
- Grape Stem Cell - which acts to soothe the skin
Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer Prices
You will see results after one resurfacer treatment but we highly recommend undertaking a full course to get the best results.
|Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer||Prices|
|Course of 3 treatments||£252.45|
|Course of 6 treatments||£445.50|
We also recommend using our Acne skincare range to ensure you get the best results.
Please ask your practitioner to develop a bespoke skincare package tailored to your specific needs which may include some of the following products:
- Essential Daily Cleanser - a gentle cleanser that draws dirt, make-up and impurities from the skin
- Peptide Cleanser - a creamy peptide rich cleanser that that refines pores and exfoliates the skin
- Essential B5 Hydrating Serum - a lightweight serum that delivers immediate intensive moisture
- Stem Cell Rebuilding Complex - a serum that promotes collagen while actively protecting and nuturing new healthy skin cells
- SheerZinc SPF30 - a soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue
- Peptide Nourishing Cream - a restorative cream that encourages cellular growth and collagen production
- Retinol Peptide Youth Serum - a peptide rich serum that promotes collagen and elastin production
- Peptide Line Corrector - provides powerful wrinkle control, renewing elastin and promoting collagen
- Peptide Eye Firming Serum - designed specifically for the delicate skin around the eye, it reduces dark circles, subdues puffiness and gently but effectively moisturises the area
Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer Aftercare
As you know the skin is a very complex organ and will respond in different ways with different people, it really depends on the client’s background regarding medication, skincare products, Fitzpatrick etc.
When the skin is introduced to active ingredients for the first time it can on some occasions become over stimulated to quickly causing the skin to respond by creating a dermal clear out, slight tenderness, an erythema, slight flacking due to the cell renew process becoming faster, these are not bad reactions, they are normal skin reactions a client with an unbalanced, dehydrated skin may experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Directly after your Salicylic Acid resurfacer you may experience some redness, this will fade within 24 hours
- Three to six days following your resurfacer you can expect some skin flaking, please do not exfoliate this as your skin will be sensitive.
- Do not laser the treatment area for two weeks following your resurfacer as it will promote redness
- You can apply a mineral based makeup directly post treatment, but we strongly advise against using a chemical based on as this will reduce the impact of your results.
Your practitioner will advise you of your complete aftercare programme.
Anti-ageing Solutions Homecare
To ensure you get optimum results we highly recommend a good daily home care routine. Your practitioner will a design bespoke skincare package tailored to your specific needs which may include some of the following products:
Essential Daily Cleanser
A gentle cleanser that draws dirt, make-up and impurities from the skin.
A creamy peptide rich cleanser that that refines pores and exfoliates the skin.
Essential B5 Hydrating Serum
Shower your skin in our intensive and lightweight hydrating serum, delivering immediate, luminous moisture.
Stem Cell Rebuilding Complex
A serum that promotes collagen while actively protecting and nuturing new healthy skin cells.
A soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue.
NOURISHING Peptide Cream
Restore overworked skin with our antioxidant-rich peptide cream with anti-ageing plant extracts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Botanical (plant) stem cells are extracted by wounding a plant, then placing the cells in water. They then undergo steam distillation, which produces the plant stem cell culture. The culture is places in a machine called a biorector; the stem cells are then suspended, filtered and freeze-dried to produce their 100% pure, active powder form. Plant stem cells are relatively environmentally friendly as they only use a small amount from a plant wound, and within a lab a little goes a long way.
Stem cells carry the entire DNA gene expression of a plant and can morph or differentiate into other cell types to help the plant regenerate. This ability makes them invaluable in many ways for cosmetic application. The benefits are vast:
- Protection from photodamage and oxidative stress
- Re-energising effect on tired skin
- Firms and restores elasticity
- Can protect skin from environmental damafe
- Brightening effects
During your redurfacer you will experience a warm and tingling sensation. Some of our clients say this feels slightly uncomfortable, due to the heat, but not overtly painful. Your practitioner will massage your skin which will cause the tingling to subside.
Directly after your Peptide Resurfacer you may experience some redness and flaking skin. These are all signs that the peel has been effective, and the greater the reaction the faster you'll get results.
Peptides are chains of amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins in the skin, such as collagen. When peptides form a long chain of amino acids, they become proteins. When they are in a short chain of amino acids, they are able to penetrate the top layer of our skin and send signals to our cells to let them know how to function.
For the most part, peptides take time to work. They are best applied in serums or creams for a long period of time - you can start to see results in four to 12 weeks. Keep in mind that upkeep is so important with peptides. Once you stop using them, you will notice the difference.