The Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer
We all know that ageing is inevitable, but that doesn't mean we just have to accept it without putting up a fight.
The first signs of ageing are fine lines, occasional wrinkles (that can still be passed off as expression lines) and thinning skin which appears more dull than glowing. For the lucky few this is bad as it gets, but for most of us we can expect our lines to deepen, our skin to sag and the pigmentation to appear. If you ware looking to restore your more youthful appearance and delay the inevitable our Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer is a perfect solution.
Our Peptide resurfacer treats:
- Fine lines around the eyes,
- Deepening of nasiolabial fold,
- Minor loss of firmness and tone of the neck, lower face, eye area and forehead
Unlike many peels it works from the foundation up, focusing initially on rebuilding and re-enforcing collagen and strengthening elastin. This helps accelerate the shedding of dead skin cells associated with sluggish cell turnover. This means that although the overall results are not immediately evident, they start to really show after the third treatment, they are much longer lasting than most anti-ageing treatments available. Combined with a good home care routine you will be able to significantly reduce and delay the signs of ageing.
During your treatment
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second is a peptide rich cleanser designed to firm and tighten the skin.
- Next the Dermarprime Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin post treatment
- The Pumpkin Resurfacer is then applied for up to seven minutes
- The resurfacer is gently removed with a cool soothing towel and a neutralising solution is applied to calm the skin
- Depending on your requirements a C infusion mask may be applied for up to five minutes. This will hydrate the skin significantly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The mask is then gently removed with cool water.
- A hydrating serum is then applied quickly to the skin, followed by our Stem Cell Rebuilding Complex and followed with a nourishing peptide cream
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
Book your free consultation