c infusion peel
With pollution levels in the UK at a dangerous high, our skin needs all the help it can get. Antioxidants are crucial to fight off these pollutants and help build a strong cellular structure in our skin to firm, lift and brighten.
Our C Infusion Skin Peel is packed with ferulic acid, orange stem cells and a plethora of plant extracts infuse the tissues with antioxidant and hydrating properties which contribute to barrier repair. The real skin transforming ingredient in this treatment is BVOSC - the new ascorbic acid, a stable yet active form of vitamin C which improves collagen synthesis, hydration and helps smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles.
Our C-Infusion peel means we can now achieve bright, vibrant skin that is healthy and nourished but without the downtime associated with most chemical peels. And with almost immediate results that just keep improving the next day.
During your treatment
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse is a luxurious oil will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second foaming cleanse is designed to slow the effect of free radicals.
- Next the Dermarprime Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin post treatment
- The C Infusion Peel is then applied to the for 5 minutes. You may experience a light tingling for the first two minutes, this is perfectly normal.
- Your practioner may apply the peel up to two more times.
- Depending on your requirements a Power Peptide Resurfacer may be applied for 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, depending on your requirements a SkinBrite Solution may be applied.
- A Retinol Solution is then applied to the skin
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
- We advise that you do not wash your face for at least 8 hours after your treatment to allow the Retinol to be effective.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
The process may vary slightly between client's depending on individual needs for optimum results.
Book your free consultation