THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
Medically reviewed by The Harley Medical Group Clinical Governance Board, Chaired by Simon Smith (Medical Director & Consultant Surgeon) on 6th March 2020.
Our C-Infusion peel is perfect for people who want a little more than light rejuvenation but are not ready for a full anti-ageing treatment. This highly effective antioxidant peel is the perfect combination of nature and science working in harmony to achieve a plethora of results including:
- Antioxidants to fights free radicals
- Boosts collagen production
- Increases firmness
- Reduced excessive pigmentation
- Repairs sun damage
c infusion peel
With pollution levels in the UK at a dangerous high, our skin needs all the help it can get. Antioxidants are crucial to fight off these pollutants and help build a strong cellular structure in our skin to firm, lift and brighten.
Our C Infusion Skin Peel is packed with ferulic acid, orange stem cells and a plethora of plant extracts infuse the tissues with antioxidant and hydrating properties which contribute to barrier repair. The real skin transforming ingredient in this treatment is BVOSC - the new ascorbic acid, a stable yet active form of vitamin C which improves collagen synthesis, hydration and helps smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles.
Our C-Infusion peel means we can now achieve bright, vibrant skin that is healthy and nourished but without the downtime associated with most chemical peels. And with almost immediate results that just keep improving the next day.
During your treatment
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse is a luxurious oil will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second foaming cleanse is designed to slow the effect of free radicals.
- Next the Dermarprime Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin post treatment
- The C Infusion Peel is then applied to the for 5 minutes. You may experience a light tingling for the first two minutes, this is perfectly normal.
- Your practioner may apply the peel up to two more times.
- Depending on your requirements a Power Peptide Resurfacer may be applied for 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, depending on your requirements a SkinBrite Solution may be applied.
- A Retinol Solution is then applied to the skin
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
- We advise that you do not wash your face for at least 8 hours after your treatment to allow the Retinol to be effective.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
The process may vary slightly between client's depending on individual needs for optimum results.
Benefits of the c infusion peel
- Vigorously increases cell turnover to repair UV damage
- Improves the brightness and condition of the skin
- Polishes and hydrates uneven skin texture and tone
- Works to preserve skin cells through powerful antioxidants
- Removes sluggish skin cells and revitalises resistant skin
- Restores and enhances the skin's protective barrier
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Key ingredients in the C Infusion peel
The C-Infusion Peel has numerous performance ingredients including:
- Ascorbic Acid - another name for vitamin C; it is important for bones and connective tissues, muscles, and blood vessels.
- Phytic Acid - a natural substance found in plant seeds with hgh antioxidant properties
- Lactic Acid - an AHA that gently hydrates the skin and inhibits tyrosinase
- Ferulic Acid - a natural ingredient found in some grains, nuts and seeds that fights free-radical damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - found naturally in the skin it is the ultimate moisturiser but without the greasy feeling
- Orange Stem Cells - promote the synthesis of collagen and increases skin's firmness
C Infusion peel Prices
You will see results after one treatment but we highly recommend undertaking a full course to get the best results.
|Course of 3 treatments||£318|
We also recommend using our skincare range to ensure you get the best results.
Please ask your practitioner to develop a bespoke skincare package tailored to your specific needs which may include some of the following products:
- C-Infusion Cleanser - a foaming cleanser that dissolves makeup and washes away debris, excess oil and impurities without drying out the skin.
- C-Infusion Serum - a highly active serum which gently tones and tightens skin while protecting the skin against free radicals.
- C-Infusion TX Mask - an ultra-nourishing mask which instantly soothes and hydrates, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stem Cell 3D Eye Lift - specially designed formula that minimizes dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines around the eyes.
- Essential Moisturiser - a rich hydrating cream that refines skin's texture and smoothes fine lines
- SheerZinc SPF30 - a soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue
C Infusion peel Aftercare
Ou skin is the largest and one of the most complex organs of the body, and will respond in different ways with different people, it really depends on the client’s background regarding medication, skincare products, Fitzpatrick etc.
When the skin is introduced to active ingredients for the first time it can on some occasions become over-stimulated to quickly. The result of the over-stimulation can cause the skin to respond in a number of ways including by creating a dermal clear out, slight tenderness, an erythema and slight flaking due to the cell renew process becoming faster. These are not bad reactions, they are signs that the peel is starting to work. If you don't experience any reaction to the peel don't worry, it means that your skin is well balanced and hydrated, giving us a great spring-board to help you get the results you want.
WHAT TO EXPECT DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Directly after your C-Infusion Peel you may experience some redness, this will fade within 24 hours
- Three to six days following your peel you can expect some skin flaking, please do not exfoliate this as your skin will be sensitive.
- Total recovery time will vary between five to ten days
- You can apply a mineral based makeup directly post treatment, but we strongly advise agains't using a chemical based on as this will reduce the impact of your results.
Your practitioner will advise you of your complete aftercare programme.
To ensure you get optimum results we highly recommend a good daily home care routine. Your practitioner will a design bespoke skincare package tailored to your specific needs which may include some of the following products:
A foaming cleanser that dissolves makeup and washes away debris, excess oil and impurities without drying out the skin.
A highly active serum which gently tones and tightens skin while protecting the skin against free radicals.
C-Infusion TX Mask
An ultra-nourishing mask which instantly soothes and hydrates, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
A lusciously hydrating moisturizer. Thoughtfully formulated to refine texture and smooth fine lines,
A soothing physical sunscreen that provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays, white any white residue.