We understand finance availability can sometimes be a barrier to undergoing varicose vein removal. With manageable payments, we can provide a feasible solution to suit your needs. We have a range of finance options available to help you pay for your vein treatment - simply ask at your FREE consultation.
Please contact one of our Client Service Advisors or call 0800 288 4110 or discuss your financial options with one of our nurses during your consultation at your local clinic.
*0% Finance available, subject to status and terms and conditions apply.
LCHMG Limited trading as Harley Medical is an Appointed Representative of Lasercare Clinics (Harrogate) Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although varicose veins are rarely a serious condition, if you experience the following symptoms, you should immediately seek medical attention:
- Severe pain and swelling in the legs
- Continuous aching, especially at night
- Your varicose veins have turned red and feel very tender to the touch
- Your varicose veins are bleeding either due to injury or on their own
- The skin surrounding varicose veins is itchy, dry and discoloured
- You have developed ulcers in the skin (open sores)
- Home remedies including compression stockings do not provide relief for your varicose veins symptoms.
Varicose vein removal presents minimal to no pain. Most of our patients experience a tingly sensation, with only some describing it as mildly uncomfortable. The treatments we deliver are carried out under local anaesthetic, so you can return home the same day.
Unlike varicose veins, thread veins or spider veins are much smaller and can be found just underneath the skin surface. They appear as red or purple blotches of squiggly veins, and can often be confused with bruises.
Thread veins are typically a result of genetics, pregnancy hormones, exposure to sunlight, smoking etc. and tend to occur more often on the legs and face.
Thread vein removal is carried out using lasers and IPL. For best results, an average of 5 sessions is recommended to achieve a smooth, blemish-free skin.
While there are some at-home options (such as compression stocks) to help relieve the symptoms of varicose veins, unfortunately this condition cannot go away on its own. Treatment is not always necessary, however, it is the only way to remove varicose veins.
Yes - the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulates LCHMG Limited to provide care at THMG London Harley Street clinic.
Our closest train stations are:
- Marylebone Station - Approximately 6 minutes by taxi.
- Euston Station - Approximately 6 minutes by taxi.
Our closest tube stations are:
- Oxford Circus Station - Central, Bakerloo or Victoria line
- Bond Street Station - Central or Jubilee line
- Regents Park – Bakerloo line
- Great Portland – Hammersmith & City, Circle or Metropolitan line