BREAST ENLARGEMENT (Implants and Augmentation)
Why we are the right choice for you
- Our many years of experience We have over 30 years' experience in performing Breast Enlargement procedures in our clinics nationwide
- Our highly skilled cosmetic surgeons Our cosmetic surgeons have extensive experience in performing Breast Enlargement surgery and all are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Our focus on care: before, during and after Patient care and safety is our number one priority. That's why we insist on a minimum of two pre-surgery consultations, a full assessment of your current health and medical history and ongoing post-operative care
- Our professionalism Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients
- Mentor Implants are the worldwide market leader We use the highest quality implants, approved for use by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are made by Mentor, a Johnson and Johnson company
To find out more book your free consultation online >>
Breast Enlargement is one of the most widely performed procedures in the UK. So, if you’re unhappy with the size or shape of your breasts, it’s important to know that you’re not alone.
When you’re not completely confident in your appearance it can be difficult to be yourself, but there are ways we can help you to look and feel fantastic.
The first step to a new, more confident you is a free consultation with a member from our qualified team. During this initial session, you will be invited to ask all your questions to ensure you are happy and comfortable. We will discuss the right size implants, the procedure itself and our excellent aftercare.
Questions often asked by breast enlargement patients
- Why might you choose breast augmentation surgery?
- Is Breast Enlargement right for me?
- What does the procedure entail and how long does it take?
- Do you have patient stories and before and after pictures to look at?
- How much does Breast Enlargement cost?
- Am I too old / young for Breast Enlargement?
- Is it possible / safe to breastfeed with breast implants?
- Should I wait until after I've had children to have the procedure?
- What is capsular contracture?
- What implants do you use and what are the benefits of these?
- How do I choose the right cup size?
- How long will it take me to fully recover?
- Will I be left with scars?
- What are the risks?
- How long do breast implants last?
- Do I need to take any long-term precautions after Breast Enlargement surgery?
- How do I choose a reputable cosmetic surgeon?
- What aftercare is available to me?
- What happens if I have an implant rupture?
Click to read our breast enlargement patient stories and see before and after pictures.