The Harley Health Village
THe Harley Health Village
64 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HB
Tel: 0207 631 4779
Centrally located on the internationally prestigious Harley Street, Harley Health Village is equipped with the latest advanced medical
facilities and is uniquely placed to provide you with the perfect operating and recovery facilities.
Harley Health Village operating theatres are fitted with the latest equipment and adhere to all national and international health standards
are CQC registered and compliant. The theatres operate under a best practice framework and are designed to deliver comfort, safety
We are committed to providing our clients with excellent facilities and support to ensure you have the best care:
- Innovative systems
- State-of-the-art equipment
- CQC registered
- Optimised for safety
- Exceptional quality control
- Full support structure
- Streamlined work flow
- Latest technology
- Administrative assistance
Getting to the hospital
Our closest train stations are:
- Marylebone Station- Approximately 6 minutes by taxi.
- Euston Station- Approximately 6 minutes by taxi.
Our closest tube stations are:
- Oxford Circus Station- Central, Bakerloo or Victoria line
- Bond Street Station- Central or Jubilee line
- Regents Park- Bakerloo line
- Great Portland- Hammersmith & City, Circle or Metropolitan line
You consultant or your nurse will provide comprehensive dicharge guidelines ahead of your procedure.
We strongly recommend that you ask a friend or relative to collect you as you should not drive your car for at least 24 hours after surgery.
If you need to take any medication following your departure, this will be given to you when you leave.