Comprehensive Range of Laser & Skin Treatments
We offer you the most comprehensive range of laser & skin treatments and ensure we're working to the highest standards of patient care, clinical governance and safety. With us you can be confident that you'll be cared for responsibly, professionally and ethically whilst you consider and have your non-surgical treatment.
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Since we were established we have led the way in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery and are acknowledged as experts in the field. All of our clinics are registered with the Care Quality Commission or the Healthcare Inspectorate Wales.
MEET THE TEAM
At The Harley Medical Group you won't meet any sales people, just fully trained Nurses and Doctors who are specially selected and trained as experts in skin maintenance and Laser & Skin Treatments.
All of our treatments are administered by our specially trained Aesthetic Practitioners, Cosmetic Surgery Nurses and Doctors.
Example Before & After Photos
TIP: Drag the slider bar left and right to view Before & After Photos
*Please note that these images have been provided by our patients who have allowed us to use them and have not been altered or photoshopped in any way.
Our specialist team tell us that they see ladies that are unhappy with their appearance when they look in the mirror. Our nurses are told time and time again “I know I want something, I just don’t know what that something is…”
Despite nearly every magazine telling us what we can have done the world of aesthetic beauty can be a very confusing one. This is why we have developed our unique Facial Treatment Guide tool which will help you learn more about the skincare products, treatments or procedures that are right for you.
Here’s how easy our guide is to use:
- First select the region of the face that is concerning you the most, such as forehead, by clicking on the white marker.
- Then click the “view treatment areas” button.
- Next select the specific area that is of interest, for example drooping brow, by clicking on the white marker.
- Then click the “view options” button.
- Below the image you’ll see all of the cosmetic surgery, Laser & Skin Treatments and Skincare options available to you.
- Laser & Skin Treatments
- Laser Treatments
- Skin Treatments
- Helpful Links
- Derma FNS
- Microneedling (Dermaroller & Dermapen)
- Lip Fillers
- Skin Care
- Identifying your skin type
- Current Promotions
- Facial Treatment Guide
- Rejuvenating Pumpkin Resurfacer
- Acne Solution Jessner Peel
- SkinBrite Pigmentation Peel
- Acne Solution Salicylic Acid Peel
- Acne Solution Salicylic Acid Resurfacer
- Anti-Ageing Peptide Resurfacer
- Anti-Ageing Peptide TCA Peel
- Current Offers
- Cosmetic Surgery for Women
- Breast Surgery
- The Body
- The Face
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Mentor Breast Implants
- Liposuction Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Thigh and Arm Lift
- Labiaplasty & Vaginoplasty
- Breast Enlargement & Augmentation
- Brow Lift
- Eye Bag Removal
- Chin Implants
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Ear Reshaping
- Vaser Liposuction
- Virtual Breast Enlargement
- Gastric Band
- Cosmetic Surgery for Men
- Skin Treatments
- London-Harley Street
- London-Liverpool Street
- The Harley Health Village
- Highgate Private Hospital
- London Welbeck Hospital
- The Chelmsford Hospital
- First Trust Hospital
- Pall Mall Medical
- The Alexandra Private Hospital
- Liverpool - Laser Hair Removal
- Nottingham - Laser Hair Removal
- Manchester - Laser Hair Removal
- Leeds - Laser Hair Removal
- Birmingham - Laser Hair Removal
- Cardiff - Laser Hair Removal
- Bristol - Laser Hair Removal
- Northampton - Laser Hair Removal
- Southampton - Laser Hair Removal
- London-Harley Street - Laser Hair Removal
- Cardiff - Liposuction
- Leeds - Liposuction
- Manchester - Liposuction
- Liverpool - Liposuction
- Birmingham - Liposuction
- Brighton - Laser Hair Removal
- Watford - Liposuction
- Southampton - Liposuction
- Bristol - Liposuction