Breast Enlargement & Augmentation
Breast Enlargement Surgery
Breast enlargement surgery, also known as breast augmentation, is one of the most regularly performed procedures in the UK and involves the insertion of implants under the breast tissue to increase the size or change the shape of the breasts. Many women choose to have breast augmentation surgery to boost body confidence and to feel comfortable with the size and shape of their breasts.
"Breast surgery continues to be one of the most common procedures in the UK. By using mentor we can insert the implants in a way that suits you to hide and minimise any scarring" Simon Smith, Medical Director at The Harley Medical Group.
There are a multitude of reasons why our patients are happy with the results:
- Our Surgeons are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and our nurses are Registered General Nurses (RGN) with membership to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) to ensure that you’re provided with the best level of service and support throughout your journey.
- The surgery only takes between one and two hours, and patients make a full recovery between four and six weeks after surgery.
- We use Mentor Breast Implants, made by the Johnson and Johnson company, for a natural look and feel with minimal scarring.
- Choice of either round or CPG, also known as anatomical or teardrop, breast implants in a wide variety of projections and sizes.
- Extensive experience changing the size, shape, position or firmness of breasts following pregnancy, weight loss or the natural ageing process.
- We help women feel more confident wearing the clothes, underwear and swimwear they have always loved, but wasn't comfortable wearing.
- We make a number of small, discreet incisions to ensure that there is the minimal amount of scarring, and these will fade over time until they are almost invisible.
- We have performed thousands of breast enlargement procedures across our various clinics in London, Manchester, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds and our flagship clinic on Harley Street.
We Only Use MENTOR BREAST IMPLANTS
Mentor is a Johnson & Johnson company with over 40 years experience in the field of breast aesthetics, making them world leaders in the field with a wealth of knowledge and experience. They are widely recognised as the leading manufacturer of implants for breast enlargement and augmentation surgery.
They are one of the only breast implants that are fully approved for use by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), due to the high quality and unique nature of their manufacturing process.
All of our Mentor implants come with a 10-year warranty for your own piece of mind. This provides you with lifetime implant replacement and money towards your surgical costs. In addition, we are so confident in our Mentor implants we cover you, completely free of charge, for removal and replacement for three years from your dates of surgery in the unlikely event you experience capsular contracture.
BOOK A CONSULATION WITH OUR EXPERTS
During a free, no obligation consultation with one of our highly skilled and experienced Cosmetic Surgeons we will go through the surgery and the options available to you; discussing the size and shape of your existing breasts and working with you to reach a mutual decision on the surgery.
When choosing your implants your surgeon will discuss your wants and expectations and take you through your options which include the size you would like, the projection of the breast from the body and the shape of the implant, i.e. round of anatomical (teardrop)
Breast Enlargement is suitable for patients with all skin types and the surgery itself is done under general anaesthetic taking between one and two hours. After your surgery, you may require a night or short stay in hospital to be kept under observation and your progress can be monitored by our Cosmetic Surgery Nurses.