About Tummy Tuck
After substantial weight loss, many men find their abdominal muscles are weaker and the skin in that area has become much looser. Despite exercise and diet this excess skin may be difficult to tone up and can cause self-consciousness and anxiety. Having a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) procedure can help. During the procedure the muscles can be tightened and excess skin removed, leaving a firmer and flatter abdomen. Many of our patients choose to combine a tummy tuck procedure with having Liposuction to their waist area to create a new slim waistline.
BENEFITS OF HAVING TUMMY TUCK SURGERY*
- Increased overall self-confidence.
- Increased self esteem.
- Ability to wear more fitted clothing, or clothes that you may have previously avoided.
- Regaining a more toned and youthful body shape.
- No more hiding behind big tops/t-shirts.
Facts about TUMMY TUCK SURGERY*
- Tummy tuck surgery is not a way to lose weight.
- This procedure removes excess skin following weight loss or exercise.
- Very often this procedure is carried out with Liposuction to define body shape.
- This procedure tightens the muscles and remove excess skin to leave a firmer and flatter abdomen.
THE PROCEDURE FOR TUMMY TUCK SURGERY*
- The tummy tuck procedure takes around 2 hours under general anaesthetic.
- Tummy tuck procedures requires a 1 or 2 night stay in hospital.
- Loose excess skin and fatty tissue are removed through an incision which extends across the abdomen, usually from hip to hip.
- A benefit of this procedure is that the entire abdominal muscle wall can be tightened, usually with permanent sutures.
- You have a firmer result and flatter tummy (even if you didn't have a flat tummy before).
The Harley Medical Group are specialists in Cosmetic Surgery procedures, find out why you should choose them.
TUMMY TUCK PRICES
There is no set price for tummy tuck surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. In order to get a quote that is specific to you, find your nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments - there are no hidden costs.
*Tummy Tuck results and benefits can vary and are different for every individual. Specific results cannot be guaranteed
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Our surgeons are experts in their field, so are our nurses. Book your free consultation today.SPEAK TO US TODAY