Laser Hair Removal
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- We offer gold standard treatment and service at competitive prices
- We treat every millimetre of the area using a grid system, this means we treat the hairs you cannot see
- We are safer because we always check the active melanin in your skin using a specifically designed technology, this ensures you are treated on the correct setting to maximise safety and results
- The Harley Medical Group have exclusive rights to treat blond, grey and fine hair
- We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained registered nurse
- We have 31 clinics nationwide
- We are the Olympian's choice
- Interest Free Credit available Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
The Harley Medical Group has over 15 years Laser Hair Removal Experience and our fully trained professional have performed over 250,000 treatments to date, making us one of the most trusted providers of Laser Hair Removal.
The most common areas for Laser Hair Removal:
- Face including top lip, chin, jaw-line, neck
- Legs and Bikini Line
- Underarms and Arms
- Back and shoulders
- Chest, nipples and abdomen
Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for both men and women
and difficult or inconvenient to remove. Laser hair removal is a rapid,
yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to
give you permanent hair reduction.
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs. No more irritating skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs we are all affected by.
- Laser hair removal procedure is much shorter than other methods such as electrolysis. Advancements in technology means you are able to carry on with your daily routine straight away with no down time.
- The procedure is virtually painless.
No more shaving or waxing! Someone can shave 11,540 times in one lifetime - with statistics like this it is easy to see why anyone would like to remove unwanted hair permanently.
- Laser hair removal is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out laser hair removal treatments. As the laser is passed over the area being treated, the hairs are destroyed, reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin.
- In the UK, we have been instrumental in the research and development of different laser hair removal systems at our London clinic. As a result, we can provide laser hair removal treatments for a wide variety of different hair and skin types and colour. We can now treat blonde, grey, white & vellus hair.
- Suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types.
Frequently asked questions:
- Is Laser Hair Removal safe?
- How long does Laser Hair Removal last? Is it permanent?
- Does Laser Hair Removal hurt?
- When will I see the results?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Can you treat Asian / Afro Caribbean skin / Dark skin?
- Do men have Laser Hair Removal?
- Do you treat blonde and grey hair?
- Can I shave in between treatments?
- How much does Laser Hair Removal cost?
- What if happens if I finish the course but still have unwanted hair?