Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • Providing patients with the right after care is important to us. Our nurse counsellors will advise on the best post-treatment care regime to use at home to maximise the benefits of your Skin Peel
- • We ensure all patients are assessed for their suitability of Skin Peels by taking a complimentary Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis test prior to treatment
- • We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained nurse counsellor who will check your medical history Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
AGERA SKIN PEELS
Many skin problems are associated with an excessive build up of dead skin cells, which make skin look thick, dull with clogged pores. Skin Peels offer a revolutionary way to effectively treat ageing skin, acne, reduce sun damage and hyper pigmentation. As a regular treatment, it can also help the skin to appear smoother, brighter and plumper.
At The Harley Medical Group, our Agera Skin Peels are non glycolic so they do not require pre-prepping of the skin. Agera Skin Peels are pain free, non-irritating and do not cause your skin to shed. Our Skin Peels are unique because they work deep within the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, encouraging cell renewal.
Our Skin Peels are available in four different strengths, suitable for different skin types and conditions. Your nurse counsellor will assess the appropriate peel strength for you once you have had your free consultation and complimentary Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis.
Most people like to combine their Skin Peels with Medical Microdermabrasion for increased results. A consultation with a nurse counsellor will help us recommend the very best treatment for you.
- Can help the reduction of sun damage, fine lines, shallow acne scars, dry looking skin, dull skin tone, uneven pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores.
- The removal of dead skin cells are replaced by new ones, improving the brightness and condition of the skin.
- Skin Peels encourage stimulation of collagen and elastin to rejuvenate the skin.
- Can be easily combined with Medical Microdermabrasion for increased results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Skin Peels - Are they right for me?
- What is in an Agera Peel?
- What happens when I have my treatment?
- How long does an Agera Skin Peel treatment take?
- How often do I need to have treatment for Skin Peels?
- Are The Harley Medical Groups clinics registered?
- Please explain what happens in a consultation?
- How much do Agera Skin Peels treatments cost? Click here to see our price list