Ear Reshaping Surgery
The psychological impact of protruding ears has long been noted by Doctors
The shape, size or positioning of the ears can make a huge difference to whether a person has confidence in their appearance or not, and for many years people have been choosing to have ear reshaping surgery to increase their self-confidence. Ear reshaping surgery is also known as otoplasty and is a surgical procedure that is carried out to reduce the size of the ears, reshape the ears, or reset protruding ears so that they sit closer to the head. This very straightforward procedure can be carried out on both adults and children who feel their lives are being negatively affected by the appearance of their ears.
BENEFITS OF HAVING EAR RESHAPING SURGERY
- Increased self-confidence and self esteem
- Wider choice of hairstyles
- Stop unfriendly comments
- More choice in sports and careers
FACTS ABOUT EAR RESHAPING
- Ear reshaping (Otoplasty) is one of the oldest Cosmetic procedures - with a history that dates back to the late 19th century.
- Ear reshaping is well known for boosting confidence.
- Ear reshaping can totally change the overall appearance of the face
- Recovery is very quick.
- The results of an ear reshaping procedure are permanent and immediate.
THE PROCEDURE FOR EAR RESHAPING
- Ear reshaping surgery sets prominent ears back closer to the head or reduces the size of large ears.
- The ear reshaping procedure involves removing skin and reshaping the cartilage from behind the ears.
- The ears are then stitched into the new position with the incision marks cleverly concealed in the natural crease behind the ear.
- The ear reshaping surgery normally takes 2-3 hours to complete.
The Harley Medical Group are specialists in Cosmetic Surgery procedures, find out why you should choose them.
EAR RESHAPING PRICES
There is no set price for ear reshaping surgery as every single
patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case
basis. In order to get a quote that is specific to you, find your
nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of
our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The
price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself,
to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments – there
are no hidden costs.
Find out more about our procedures and treatments, for a free no obligation consultation and to meet with a nurse please contact us on 0800 022 3479 or click through to book online.