Line & Wrinkle Treatments
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- • Our line and wrinkle treatments are only ever performed by a registered Doctor
- • Most of our patients see noticeable results within a few days
- • We are medically led with 30 years of experience Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
Lines and wrinkles are a natural and unstoppable part of the ageing process. While they are inevitable they can be prevented and reduced.
Line and wrinkle treatments has been used as a cosmetic treatments since the late 1980's and has revolutionised the industry providing a treatment with no recovery time and very few risks.
Most common are for line and wrinkle treatments:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crows Feet
- A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educated the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren't affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won't wrinkle as much as usual.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by a bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- The treatment is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration 'Hyperhidrosis' and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines.
Frequently asked questions
- What causes lines and wrinkles?
- What 'purified protein' do you use?
- Who administers the line and wrinkle treatments?
- What can I expect when I have my treatment?
- How does line and wrinkle treatment work?
- When will I notice the treatment working?
- Is there any down-time?
- Is a line and wrinkle treatment right for me?
- Do men have line and wrinkle treatments?
- Who shouldn't have line and wrinkle treatments?
- How can I be sure I won't get the 'frozen face' look?
- How regularly should I have a line and wrinkle treatment?
- What are the alternative treatments?
- What the difference between a line and wrinkle treatment and a dermal filler?
- What are the long-term effects of line and wrinkle treatments?
- What, if any, are the possible side effects?
- How much do line and wrinkle treatments cost?