Line & Wrinkle Treatments
Why Choose The Harley Medical Group
- With so many places offering non invasive treatments it can be difficult to know what to look for. As one of the UK’s leading providers of Laser & Skin treatments, our Line & Wrinkle patients come to us for:
- • Our many years of experience - We are experts in laser & skin solutions and have been administering treatments to our patients for over 30 years. By profiling and analysing your skin type we can identify and create a unique treatment program specifically for you.
- • Our highly skilled team - Our Cosmetic Nurses, Aesthetic Practioners and Doctors have undergone a minimum of three years training in their respective fields, in addition to being trained extensively as experts in skin maintenance and laser & skin treatment application. You will only ever be seen by a qualified Doctor or Nurse Prescriber for Line & Wrinkle treatments.
- • Our focus on care; before, during and after - Patient care and safety is our number one priority. A member of our medical team will thoroughly explain each stage of your treatment through to completion and recommend a follow-on maintenance plan. We take into account your medical history and what you want to achieve before making sure you feel happy and confident to proceed and are always available to answer any questions you may have after.
- • Our professionalism – Our expertise lies in being medically sound, with our staff retaining the highest standards in knowledge and ethics for all our patients. Treatment for lines and wrinkles at The Harley Medical Group will only ever be administered by a qualified Doctor or Nurse Prescriber as per government regulations.
- Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
Lines and wrinkles are a natural and unstoppable part of the ageing process. While they are inevitable they can be prevented and reduced.
Line and wrinkle treatments has been used as a cosmetic treatments since the late 1980's and has revolutionised the industry providing a treatment with no recovery time and very few risks.
Most common are for line and wrinkle treatments:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crows Feet
- A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educated the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren't affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won't wrinkle as much as usual.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by a bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- The treatment is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration 'Hyperhidrosis' and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines.
Frequently asked questions
- What causes lines and wrinkles?
- What 'purified protein' do you use?
- Who administers the line and wrinkle treatments?
- What can I expect when I have my treatment?
- How does line and wrinkle treatment work?
- When will I notice the treatment working?
- Is there any down-time?
- Is a line and wrinkle treatment right for me?
- Do men have line and wrinkle treatments?
- Who shouldn't have line and wrinkle treatments?
- How can I be sure I won't get the 'frozen face' look?
- How regularly should I have a line and wrinkle treatment?
- What are the alternative treatments?
- What the difference between a line and wrinkle treatment and a dermal filler?
- What are the long-term effects of line and wrinkle treatments?
- What, if any, are the possible side effects?
- How much do line and wrinkle treatments cost?