Line & Wrinkle Treatments
Line and wrinkle treatments (more commonly known as Botox® or Vistabel®) are commonly used to treat areas in the upper part of the face, these treatments can combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles.
Line & wrinkle treatments have been used as Cosmetic Treatments since the late 1980's, revolutionising the cosmetic industry due to their remarkable results combined with very few risks and no recovery time. Wrinkle Relaxing injections have been used to treat millions of patients worldwide and is the world's most popular Non Surgical treatment.
Prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the muscles. The most popular areas to treat are:
- Frown lines between the eyes
- Forehead lines
- Crows feet
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Untreated areas of the face aren't affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won't wrinkle as much as usual.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- The treatment known as BOTOX® has been approved for cosmetic use under a new name Vistabel®. BOTOX® / Vistabel® is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration 'Hyperhidrosis' and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines.