London Welbeck Hospital
During your stay at London Welbeck Hospital
Even if you are a day case patient we recommend you bring the following:
- Nightwear, dressing gown and slippers.
- If you are staying for a few days, you may also like to bring casual clothing to wear towards the end of your recuperation.
- Personal toiletries (although items such as towels will be provided).
- Books or magazines to read during your stay.
- Any medication you are currently taking in the original labelled containers.
- Please pass your medication in its original packaging/bottle to your nurse who will make sure that it is safe for you to carry on taking.
We strongly recommend that you do not bring any valuables, jewellery, large amounts of cash, credit cards or cheque book. If this is unavoidable there are personal safes in most of the patient bedrooms which you can use. However, please note the Hospital cannot accept any responsibility for valuables kept on the premises.