full, natural-looking, beautiful LIPS...
Lip Fillers, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Injections, are a popular treatment which addresses many lip concerns.
- Increases fullness of thin lips.
- Enhances lip definition
- Creates a more defined smile
- Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
Dermal fillers are also effective for smoothing out 'Lipstick Lines' or 'Smokers Lines' around the mouth, as well as other troublesome areas on the face.
LIP FILLERS BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES
Book your FREE consultation with a highly qualified Nurse for more information on Lip Fillers and to see more before and after images
About Lip Fillers
There are many reasons why people are unhappy with the shape and size of their lips. For some their lips have started to appear thinner and less defined as a result of the natural ageing process. For others their lips have always been narrow with a less pronounced cupid’s bow. Make-up can create the illusion for fuller lips, however many lipsticks are prone to smudging, distorting and bleeding into the vertical lines known as 'lipstick lines' above the mouth.
Our lip fillers have been specifically developed to enhance the natural pattern of your lips, helping you achieve more defined, beautifully shaped, bigger lips. Our semi-permanent fillers are a manmade, non-animal gel that mimics the body’s natural hyaluronic acid, giving safe, long-lasting and natural looking results.
There are many lip fillers on the market that are substandard in terms of ingredients and quality. At The Harley Medical Group we only use the most advanced temporary lip filler range available. Most importantly, we only allow qualified and certified doctors and nurses to inject fillers in our clinics.
REAL LIFE LIP FILLER STORIES
Pouneh shared her Lip Enhancement story
Once I went for the actual procedure, I was quite nervous about the pain. However this was extremely bare-able and personally, I hardly felt any. It takes up to two weeks to see the maximum results. I thought it was lovely and subtle. My guy friends never realised however a few of my girls did and this made me feel like it really did the job by being subtle enough. So happy!
Benefits of Lip Fillers
- Lip Fillers lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- Gives a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Non-permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lip Injections are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional
- Suitable for Vegans
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
Lip FillerS COST
Lip Fillers plump lips creating a beautiful fullness with added definition. Often combined with Dermal Fillers to treat lipstick lines, creating bigger lips with a more rejuvenated and youthful appearance.
We would be delighted to book you in for your free Lip Filler consultation.
Lip Filler Aftercare
WHAT TO EXPECT DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Post augmentation treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the lips, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
- No recovery time is required after lip augmentation treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
- Occasional bruising can occur; it is usually short term and lasts a few days.
- Your nurse will discuss your recovery and what to expect when you attend you appointment
AFTER TREATMENT ADVICE
- Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours post lip injections treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures until redness and swelling subsides – no saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post lip augmentation treatment
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post treatment
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area
- Lip injection treatments are normally recommended every 6-12 months.
Lip Filler AFTERcare At HOME
To ensure you get optimum results we highly recommend a good daily homecare routine.
Your practitioner will a design bespoke skincare package tailored to your specific needs which may include some of the following products:
ESSENTIAL B5 HYDRATING SERUM
A lightweight serum that delivers immediate intensive moisture.
A rich hydrating cream that refines skin's texture and smoothes fine lines.
A soothing physical sunscreen that provides rapid protection from both UVA and UVB rays, without any white residue.
stem cell rebuilding complex
An easily absorbed cream that promotes collagen repair in addition to elastin and collagen production
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which Dermal Fillers do you use?
At The Harley Medical Group we use semi-permanent fillers by Juvederm®. Juvederm® is are long-lasting smooth gel dermal fillers, and are the only hyaluronic acid volumising filler that is approved by FDA to last up to one year with one treatment.
Our highly trained Medical Professionals use:
- Voluma - restoring lost volume to the cheeks or chin for a gentle lifting effect. A long-lasting smooth gel, and is the only hyaluronic acid volumising filler approved by FDA, with results lasting up to 12 months.
- Volift - reducing or smoothing facial lines, wrinkles and fold for a fresher and brighter appearance, with results lasting up to 15 months
- Volbella - subtly reshapes and redefines lips and facial contours, with results lasting up to 12 months
- Ultra - addressed fine wrinkles and scars by adding add volume and hydration, with results lasting up to 9 months
- Smile - a lip enhancement treatment which offers plumped lips with outline definition, results lasting up to 12 months
How long do dermal fillers last?
The effects of Dermal Fillers gradually fade, but will last on average between 4-12 months, depending on the treatment area.
When you start to notice the effects of your fillers wear-off you can come back to your local clinic for a top-up treatment. Shuold you choose not to continue with dermal fillers the gel will biodegrade in the skin and simply disappear.
How quickly will I notice filler results?
You will see instant results after your Dermal Filler treatment.
No recovery time is required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
Post treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the site, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
How are Dermal Fillers Administered?
Out temporary fillers are injected in small controlled doses just under the surface of skin of the area to be treated. This fills out the sunken areas and lines to give a smoother, firmer and more refreshed appearance.
Depending on the type of dermal filler used, results can last from 6 to 24 months.
Does Lip Enhancement hurt?
Lips are very sensitive, so we apply a local anaesthetic before your treatment to numb the area. There may still be some discomfort, if this is too great inform your nurse practitioner who will look to ease this as much as possible.