Medically reviewed by Bernice Berry, RGN, Clinical Services & Training Director
Medically reviewed by The Harley Medical Group Clinical Governance Board
full, natural-looking, beautiful LIPS...
Lip Fillers, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Injections, are a popular treatment which addresses many lip concerns.
- Creates bigger lips / increases fullness of thin lips.
- Enhances lip definition
- Creates a more defined smile
- Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
Dermal fillers are also effective for smoothing out 'Lipstick Lines' or 'Smokers Lines' around the mouth, as well as other troublesome areas on the face.
LIP FILLERS BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES
Book your FREE consultation with a highly qualified Nurse for more information on Lip Fillers and to see more before and after images
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which Dermal Fillers do you use?
At The Harley Medical Group we use semi-permanent fillers by Juvederm®. Juvederm® is are long-lasting smooth gel dermal fillers, and are the only hyaluronic acid volumising filler that is approved by FDA to last up to one year with one treatment.
Our highly trained Medical Professionals use:
- Voluma - restoring lost volume to the cheeks or chin for a gentle lifting effect. A long-lasting smooth gel, and is the only hyaluronic acid volumising filler approved by FDA, with results lasting up to 12 months.
- Volift - reducing or smoothing facial lines, wrinkles and fold for a fresher and brighter appearance, with results lasting up to 15 months
- Volbella - subtly reshapes and redefines lips and facial contours, with results lasting up to 12 months
- Ultra - addressed fine wrinkles and scars by adding add volume and hydration, with results lasting up to 9 months
- Smile - a lip enhancement treatment which offers plumped lips with outline definition, results lasting up to 12 months
How long do dermal fillers last?
The effects of Dermal Fillers gradually fade, but will last on average between 4-12 months, depending on the treatment area.
When you start to notice the effects of your fillers wear-off you can come back to your local clinic for a top-up treatment. Shuold you choose not to continue with dermal fillers the gel will biodegrade in the skin and simply disappear.
How quickly will I notice filler results?
You will see instant results after your Dermal Filler treatment.
No recovery time is required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
Post treatment there may be some tenderness, redness and swelling to the site, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
How are Dermal Fillers Administered?
Out temporary fillers are injected in small controlled doses just under the surface of skin of the area to be treated. This fills out the sunken areas and lines to give a smoother, firmer and more refreshed appearance.
Depending on the type of dermal filler used, results can last from 6 to 24 months.
Does Lip Enhancement hurt?
Lips are very sensitive, so we apply a local anaesthetic before your treatment to numb the area. There may still be some discomfort, if this is too great inform your nurse practitioner who will look to ease this as much as possible.