Medically Reviewed April 2023, by Claire Clarke - Head of Surgical Services for The Harley Medical Group
Our Exciting New Partnership
The Harley Medical Group have partnered with The Skin Experts to provide a wide range of specialist, expert proven products to help your skin and boost your confidence. We have partnered with a brand that also has care as part of its nature and offers the very best in responsibly sourced, highly effective skincare and tailored advice.
The Skin Experts gives you instant access to post-surgery products and leading skincare brands.
Benefit from FREE delivery off ALL products.
To look after your skin and scars post-surgery there are products that can help. We recommend to use these products 6 weeks post-surgery as long as the skin has healed. At The Harley Medical Group we will take time to explain which products are right for you post-procedure. If you are unsure, you can speak to your nurse who can go through the products and when to use.
KELO-COTE® Scar Gel - £33
- Can be used to improve appearance of scars by reducing irritation, itching, redness and discomfort, whilst also reducing the scar`s appearance making it less noticeable.
- Silicone based gel - self-drying, odourless and transparent when applied
KELO-COTE® Gel UV with SPF30 - £32
- Advanced formula silicone gel to help protect scars against the effects of UV.
- Particularly useful for cosmetic surgery on commonly exposed areas (e.g., face).
- Improves appearance of scars, reduces redness, also contains SPF30 sunscreen, which absorbs up to 97% of UVB radiation.
Heliocare Advanced Cream SPF50 – £20
- Broad-spectrum sunscreen block UVA and UVB rays
- Mild, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free
- Contains Fernblock®, supercharged antioxidant extract derived from a fern. It harnesses natural plant power to defend skin cells from sun damage, protecting cell DNA. Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E deliver additional antioxidant protection & hydration.
Premium Skincare Products
Our accredited partner The Skin Experts work with leading dermatologists and offer premium, proven products which can make a real difference to your skin.
Their mission is to improve skin health through advanced skincare products backed by science. The brand’s skincare philosophy centres around three key principles: prevent, correct and protect and can help to prevent signs of ageing, protect healthy skin and prevent future damage.
A best seller and a must-have product for the winter months:
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 - £68
- Delivers intense hydration
- Plumps and smooths skin
- Suitable for all skin types