We always want to be certain - you’re certain. In fact, we insist on a two week ‘cooling off period’ before any procedure takes place to ensure you have the time you need to consider your options and make your final decision.
You insist on the best, so we insist on using MENTOR® implants
As well as being the leading manufacturer of implants for Breast Augmentation surgery, MENTOR® implants (owned by Johnson & Johnson) are FDA* approved and come with a ten year warranty which includes a lifetime product replacement and £800 assistance for surgical costs in case of rupture for a period of 10 years.
- With a choice of either Round or Teardrop Breast Implants in a wide variety of projections and sizes - MENTOR® have an impressive 97% client satisfaction rating and over 25 years’ experience.
- MENTOR® MemoryGel™ Silicone Breast Implants are approved for use by the FDA* and exceed CE & MHRA** testing standards.
Introducing our Keller Funnel™ technique
Traditionally, breast implants have been inserted by hand. However, this simple new technique actually ensures all implants can now be passed through a sterilised funnel and then placed directly under the skin or muscle - with minimum, or even no hand contact at all.
This may lead to shorter incision lengths and reduces the pressure required to insert implants which may lessen any bruising to the surrounding tissue.
All our expert surgeons have the opportunity to use the Keller Funnel™, at no extra cost, based on what they decide will give you the best result.
The very best standards, ensure the very best care
We set incredibly high standards for ourselves. Below you’ll find just a few of the official organisations we’re governed by, to ensure we reach their exacting levels each and every day:
- All of our clinics are registered with the CQC (Care Quality Commission) and fully adhere to their standards.
- To guarantee your safety we record all implant usage and partner with our hospitals to comply with the Breast Implant Registry.
- All our surgeons are UK residents, registered with the UK’s General Medical Council and are insured in the UK.
- All procedure outcomes are reviewed quarterly and our Surgeons also attend Bi-Annual Surgeon Reviews and our Medical Advisory Committee meeting to ensure that we are continuously seeking to improve safety and care.