Mr Simon Smith
MEDICAL DIRECTOR - THE HARLEY MEDICAL GROUP
GMC NUMBER: 4034339
Mr Smith is the Medical Director of The Harley Medical Group and is a Consultant Breast Surgeon on the specialist register in general surgery. Mr Smith qualified as a Medical Doctor in 1993 and, following 12 years of postgraduate surgical training, including a Masters in Surgery at Imperial College, London, has been a Consultant Breast Surgeon since 2005. He is currently the Clinical Lead at the Chelmsford Breast Unit which is one of the UK's leading oncological and reconstructive breast units, as well as being Lead Cancer Clinician at his NHS Trust.
- Intercollegiate Examination in General Surgery, (ASGBI Gold Medal Winner) - 2004
- Master of Surgery - 2002
- F.R.C.S. Pt II (London) - 1997
- F.R.C.S. Pt I (London) - 1995
- M.B., B.S. - 1993
- B.Sc. - 1990
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Consultant Oncoplastic Breast & Endocrine Surgeon, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford
- Member of The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the Association of Breast Surgeons
- Member of the British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Breast Enlargement
- Chelmsford Private Hospital, Chelmsford
What Our patients say...
Mr Simon smith is a lovely man with a professional approach. Post surgery I am very pleased with the results and the follow up support from all the staff.
Amy - Chelmsford Clinic
Such great care from both Harley medical and the Chelmsford day surgery, nurses are brilliant and Mr Smith was wonderful! So honest and he recommended the size of the enlargement and couldn't be happier!
Louise - Chelmsford Clinic
Simon and his team was very friendly when I had my surgery and great after care
Chloe - Chelmsford Clinic
BEYOND THE OPERATING THEATRE
Simon has always been passionate about medicine and getting fully immersed to make the most of every experience, even when that's working in a hospital in the Namib Desert. An active member of the medical arena he has a long history of teaching and has published numerous papers and contributed to multiple books.
Your clinic will be able to show you Mr Smith's full CV.