line and wrinkle treatment
Line and Wrinkles Treatment
Fine lines and wrinkles across the forehead and around the eyes and mouth occur when our bodies produce less of the natural proteins collagen and elastin.
Though there are also other factors that can accelerate skin ageing; including over-exposure to the sun without adequate protection, genetics, smoking, poor diet and alcohol consumption.
The treatments we recommend for lines and wrinkles depend on your age, the condition of your skin and your lifestyle, but our injectable treatments are the most popular option for all ages.
Our muscle relaxing injectable treatment can help if you are looking to:
- Reduce the appearance of crows feet
- Reduce the appearance of forehead lines
- Reduce the appearance of frown lines between the eyebrows
- Lift the corners of a downturned mouth
- Reduce the appearance of a gummy smile
- Lift and define the jawline
Wrinkle treatment benefits
- A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed, by relaxing muscles, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educates the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren't affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won't wrinkle as much as usual.
- Virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
Wrinkle Treatment before and after photos
Prices and Packages
The price of your treatment will depend on the area being number of points needed to achieve the desired results.
MUSCLE-RELAXANT TREATMENT FACE MAP
Our Liverpool and Mancheser Clinics
18 Rodney Street
2nd Floor, The Chambers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there an age limit for injectable treatments?
At The Harley Medical Group due to ethical reasons we do have age limit policies with our injectable treatments. Due to the natural development of the face and muscles we have made the decision not to provide dermal or lip fillers to anyone below the age of 21. For muscle relaxant injections that address lines and wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes we do not treat anyone below the age of 25.