line and wrinkle treatment
Line and Wrinkles Treatment
Medically reviewed by The Harley Medical Group Clinical Governance Board, on 12th September 2018.
Fine lines and wrinkles across the forehead and around the eyes and mouth occur when our bodies produce less of the natural proteins collagen and elastin.
Though there are also other factors that can accelerate skin ageing;including over-exposure to the sun without adequate protection, genetics, smoking, poor diet and alcohol consumption.
The treatments we recommend for lines and wrinkles depend on your age, the condition of your skin and your lifestyle, but our injectable treatments are the most popular option for all ages.
Our muscle relaxing injectable treatment can help if you are looking to:
- Reduce the appearance of crows feet
- Reduce the appearance of forehead lines
- Reduce the appearance of frown lines between the eyebrows
- Lift the corners of a downturned mouth
- Reduce the appearance of a gummy smile
- Lift and define the jawline
Wrinkle treatment benefits
- A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed, by relaxing muscles, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educates the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren't affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won't wrinkle as much as usual.
- Virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
Wrinkle Treatment before and after photos
Prices and Packages
The price of your treatment will depend on the area being number of points needed to achieve the desired results.
Our Liverpool and Mancheser Clinics
18 Rodney Street
2nd Floor, The Chambers