Rejuvenating Pumpkin Resurfacer
The pumpkin resurfacer was originally designed to treat people with acne concerns, but the more clients who tried it the more discovered amazing the treatment is. Not only does the Pumpkin Resurfacer treat acne concerns, it also treats enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles but it also improves the skin's tone and texture.
The high performance ingredients actively fight free radicals that cause the skin to age over time. Free radicals are created from pollution, dust, cigarette smoke and the sun. They are particles chemical particles of oxygen that enter into negative chemical bonds with organic substances, such as protein, and detroy it.
The Pumpkin Resurfacer comes in two strengths, primary and power. At The Harley Medical Group we start all of our clients on the primary resurfacer to introduce their skin to the treatment. When the skin is fully prepped we will then treat with the power resurfacer. Many clients see excellent results with the primary resurfacer and choose not to move on the power resurfacer.
During your treatment
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second is designed to slow the effect of free radicals.
- Next the Dermarprime Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin post treatment
- The Pumpkin Resurfacer is then applied for up to ten minutes
- The resurfacer is gently removed with a cool soothing towel and a neutralising solution is applied to calm the skin
- Depending on your requirements a C infusion mask may be applied for up to ten minutes. This will hydrate the skin significantly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- A hydrating serum is then applied quickly to the skin, followed by our C Infusion Serum to energise the treated skin
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
Book your free consultation