Our business is founded on caring for you, from your very first enquiry through to your aftercare. We care about you, who you are and what you desire and ultimately what will make you feel more like your truer self.
We want to be a trusted partner and to really understand your unique needs, we recognise that cosmetic surgery is one of the most important decisions you're ever likely to make, therefore, you need to be sure it's right for you.
Whether it’s to improve your own self-confidence, self-esteem or for medical purposes it’s important that you really ask yourself the reason why you are considering a cosmetic procedure.
Our commitment to clinical excellence can be seen through our enhanced care standards, which have been rolled out across all our clinics and teams, to ensure the very best practice and care is taken as the world reopens.
- Chief Medical Officer, Mr T K Sankar is responsible for overseeing clinical excellence in all our clinics.
- Dedicated team of expert nurses, surgeons, and doctors.
- Patient advisors available for every client, from their consultation through to aftercare, caring for you each step of the way.
- Aftercare after surgery includes dedicated support, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- Leading clinic psychologist to provide expertise, care and support.
- CQC Registered - Our clinics are, and always will be, CQC registered. The CQC, Care Quality Commission, ensure that health services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care.
- All procedures performed in leading private hospitals.
- All our surgeons are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and are on the Specialist Register.
You're in safe hands
Enhanced safety standards
Care centred on you has and always will be our top priority, from your first enquiry through to your aftercare, therefore your safety continues to be our absolute focus.
While legal restrictions lifting is a positive step back towards normality, as a CQC registered medical business we need to ensure that we maintain the safest conditions possible for our clients and teams, and we recognise that this next stage in the Covid-19 roadmap is not without risk.
- Social Distancing - We are still implementing social distance within the clinics where our assessment of local risk indicates the need.
- Track and Trace - Download the NHS Track and Trace app ahead of your visit to our clinics.
- Hand Hygiene - We are enforcing strict hand hygiene for all employees and patients requiring them to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before all appointments, and any activity that could result in hands becoming contaminated. All clinics are also fitted with hand sanitising dispensers for patient use, on arrival and before leaving.
- Our employees will all be wearing appropriate PPE equipment offering protection for them and our patients.
- In surgery, we have upgraded to adhere to the new guidelines which include full surgical gowns and face visors.
- We will also be providing patients with face masks on arrival to wear for their appointment.
IMPORTANT – Information for visiting clinics:
It is our responsibility to provide you with the highest standards of safety and hygiene, so we ask you to help us fulfill our Enhanced Care Standards by playing your part too.
- Please respect social distancing when in the clinic and arrive on time for appointments to allow us to follow our heightened cleaning schedule.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, then please do not come into our clinics for 10 days and if symptoms persist you should self isolate for longer. We will happily reschedule your appointment once you are symptom free. For more information on self-isolating, please follow the NHS guidance.
- If someone you live with tests positive, your self-isolation period includes the day their symptoms started (or the day they had the test, if they do not have symptoms) and the next 10 full days. Please follow the NHS guidance.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our clinics and download the NHS Track and Trace app.
Together we can deliver the highest standard of care, to provide you with peace of mind when undergoing a procedure with us.
Please read our COVID-19 Safety Policy.
Keep in touch
Connect with us for the latest updates, inspiration, advice and tips from experts and exclusive offers on products.
Email or SMS: Opt-in here
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all our clinics are open.
If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, then please do not come into our clinics. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you have been symptom free for at least seven days. If you live with other people in your household, please do not come into the clinic for 10 days.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, then please do not come into our clinic for 14 days from the date of your positive result.
Initial consultations can be face to face in a clinic or virtually via a video or phone call. If you decide to have a face to face consultation at our clinics we would like to reassure you that we have enhanced safety and care standards in place.
Yes, surgeon appointments are face to face.
If you prefer we can arrange your initial appointment remotely and then this will be followed by a face to face clinical examination.
Yes we are open for cosmetic surgery. To start your journey, book a no-obligation consultation today.