Our Clinics are open, with your safety at the heart
Following the recent Government advice, we want to reassure you that our clinics in England and Cardiff remain fully open for all appointments, surgeries and medical treatments as the latest advice still allows you to travel for medical reasons.
As always, you can attend your appointment with the assurance that we will provide you with the safest and most hygienic conditions possible under our Enhanced Care Standards. We are committed to providing the utmost care to all our patients, offering our treatments and procedures in a clinical environment that is CQC registered, so you can relax knowing you are in safe hands.
Our founded on care approach is at the heart of everything we do. Care centred on you has been and always will be our priority, from your first enquiry through to your aftercare.
You're in safe hands
High standards for us, peace of mind for you
- CQC Registered - Our clinics are, and always will be, CQC registered. The CQC, Care Quality Commission, ensure that health services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care. All clinic locations have been risk assessed to ensure we have a safe environment.
- Testing - We are providing our employees with daily Covid-19 temperature testing to be able to triage prior to starting work daily to protect the safety of our patients and other colleagues.
- Pre-appointment - You will need to have an appointment to be able to come into our clinics. We ask that you attend alone wherever possible and limit the number of personal items you bring. Please don’t wear jewellery and if you’re discussing a facial procedure, please remove all make-up in advance. We will also ask you a set of screening questions prior to your appointment and you will receive a contactless temperature check on arrival.
- Social Distancing - We have adjusted our clinics to accommodate social distancing with glass shields where required and 2 metre spacing. We will also stagger appointment times to reduce the number of patients in reception at any one time.
- Track and Trace - download the NHS track and trace app ahead of your visit to our clinics.
- Hand Hygiene - We are enforcing strict hand hygiene for all employees and patients requiring them to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before all appointments, and any activity that could result in hands becoming contaminated. All clinics are also fitted with hand sanitising dispensers for patient use, on arrival and before leaving.
- PPE - Our employees will all be wearing appropriate PPE equipment offering protection for them and our patients. This will vary depending on the nature of the procedure, in surgery we have upgraded to adhere to the new guidelines which includes full surgical gowns and face visors. We will also be providing patients with face masks on arrival to wear for their appointment.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting - We use high grade disinfectant and have introduced more frequent and thorough cleaning in our clinics, with 15 minutes built in between each appointment to clean our consultation rooms before the next patient arrives.
- Surgical Procedures - For all surgical and minor surgical procedures, we will provide a Covid-19 test before surgery and the results will be available 48 hours before being admitted to the hospital as part of the safety triage process. In addition to the enhanced PPE for surgeons, all hospitals will be undertaking extra safety precautions and the theatres will all have appropriate ventilation.
- Infection Control Audit - We are introducing a regular infection control audit to ensure our clinics are Covid-19 secure.
It is our responsibility to provide you with the highest standards of safety and hygiene, so we ask you to help us fulfil our Enhanced Care Standards by playing your part too.
- Please respect social distancing when in clinic and arrive on time for appointments to allow us to follow our heightened cleaning schedule.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of Covid-19, then please do not come into our clinics. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you have been symptom free for at least seven days. If you live with other people in your household, please do not come into clinic for 14 days.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, then please do not come into our clinic for 14 days from the date of your positive result.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our clinics and download the NHS track and trace app.
Together we can deliver the highest standard of care, to provide you with peace of mind when undergoing a procedure with us.
Please read our Covid-19 Safety Policy.
Keeping in touch
Stay in touch for the latest updates.
Email or SMS: Opt-in here
Also, our friendly team of advisors can help to answer any urgent queries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT – Information for visiting clinics:
If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or you are self-isolating then please do not attend clinic and let us know immediately so we can rebook your treatment.
For self-isolating please follow the NHS guidance:
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- You've tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- You live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- You're told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app
- You arrive in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk – see UK: how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of Covid-19, then please do not come into our clinics. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you have been symptom free for at least seven days. If you live with other people in your household, please do not come into clinic for 14 days.
If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, then please do not come into our clinic for 14 days from the date of your positive result.
Following the recent Government advice, we want to reassure you that our clinics in England remain open for all appointments, surgeries and medical treatments as the latest advice still allows you to travel for medical reasons.
Our clinic in Cardiff is following the local advice in Wales and we are continuing to conduct all surgical consultations via telephone to limit the need for travel to clinic. Your appointment time will still stand, it will just be with your consultant via the telephone all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
If you have an upcoming surgical procedure, we want to reassure you that you can still attend your pre- and post-surgery appointments at our Bristol clinic as this is classified as essential travel for ongoing medical reasons under the latest Government guidance in England and Wales.
This will be up to you and can be face to face or over the telephone from your own home.
Yes, following the recent Government advice, we want to reassure you that our clinics in England remain open for surgeon appointments as the latest advice still allows you to travel for medical reasons.
Surgeries are going ahead as planned, if there are any changes we will contact you.
Yes, our service continues as normal on medical grounds and you will get aftercare after surgery. Aftercare is also a fundamental part of what we do and we are here for you every step of your journey.
Yes, our service continues as normal on medical grounds and you can contact a nurse after surgery and use our out of hours service.
No, you can still attend your pre and post-surgery appointments at your clinic as this is classified as essential travel for medical reasons under the latest Government guidance in England and Wales.