Following the latest Government update and easing of pressure on the NHS, we are delighted to be able to safely resume all surgical procedures from March.
All our decisions, regarding COVID-19 are made in conjunction with leading industry safety bodies as well as our expert medical teams, to ensure we are making the right decisions at the right time, which is why we are now able to resume surgical procedures.
Care centred on you has been and always will be our priority, from your first enquiry through to your aftercare. Our ambition is to be a trusted partner by understanding and realising your unique needs with exceptional aesthetic results and all-round experience. This is why, as a leading medical business, we are proud to have developed best practice safety protocols in each of our clinics to ensure the safety and care of our clients and teams as our absolute priority.
What you need to know?
If you have an existing appointment for a surgical procedure, then please attend as planned.
If you still need to rebook a surgical procedure or require a new booking, please contact our friendly team today on 0330 838 4292 or email your clinic.
From all of us at The Harley Medical Group, we want to thank you for your ongoing loyalty, understanding and continued support.
Keeping in touch
Stay in touch for the latest updates.
Email or SMS: Opt-in here
You're in safe hands
High standards for us, peace of mind for you
- CQC Registered - Our clinics are, and always will be, CQC registered. The CQC, Care Quality Commission, ensure that health services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care. All clinic locations have been risk assessed to ensure we have a safe environment.
- Testing - We are providing our employees with daily Covid-19 temperature testing to be able to triage prior to starting work daily to protect the safety of our patients and other colleagues.
- Pre-appointment - You will need to have an appointment to be able to come into our clinics. We ask that you attend alone wherever possible and limit the number of personal items you bring. Please don’t wear jewellery and if you’re discussing a facial procedure, please remove all make-up in advance. We will also ask you a set of screening questions prior to your appointment and you will receive a contactless temperature check on arrival.
- Social Distancing - We have adjusted our clinics to accommodate social distancing with glass shields where required and 2 metre spacing. We will also stagger appointment times to reduce the number of patients in reception at any one time.
- Track and Trace - download the NHS track and trace app ahead of your visit to our clinics.
- Hand Hygiene - We are enforcing strict hand hygiene for all employees and patients requiring them to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before all appointments, and any activity that could result in hands becoming contaminated. All clinics are also fitted with hand sanitising dispensers for patient use, on arrival and before leaving.
- PPE - Our employees will all be wearing appropriate PPE equipment offering protection for them and our patients. This will vary depending on the nature of the procedure, in surgery we have upgraded to adhere to the new guidelines which includes full surgical gowns and face visors. We will also be providing patients with face masks on arrival to wear for their appointment.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting - We use high grade disinfectant and have introduced more frequent and thorough cleaning in our clinics, with 15 minutes built in between each appointment to clean our consultation rooms before the next patient arrives.
- Surgical Procedures - For all surgical and minor surgical procedures, we will provide a Covid-19 test before surgery and the results will be available 48 hours before being admitted to the hospital as part of the safety triage process. In addition to the enhanced PPE for surgeons, all hospitals will be undertaking extra safety precautions and the theatres will all have appropriate ventilation.
- Infection Control Audit - We are introducing a regular infection control audit to ensure our clinics are Covid-19 secure.
It is our responsibility to provide you with the highest standards of safety and hygiene, so we ask you to help us fulfil our Enhanced Care Standards by playing your part too.
- Please respect social distancing when in clinic and arrive on time for appointments to allow us to follow our heightened cleaning schedule.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of Covid-19, then please do not come into our clinics. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you have been symptom free for at least seven days. If you live with other people in your household, please do not come into clinic for 14 days.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, then please do not come into our clinic for 14 days from the date of your positive result.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our clinics and download the NHS track and trace app.
- Together we can deliver the highest standard of care, to provide you with peace of mind when undergoing a procedure with us.
Please read our Covid-19 Safety Policy.
IMPORTANT – Information for visiting clinics:
If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or you are self-isolating then please do not visit clinic and let us know immediately so we can rebook your treatment.
For self-isolating please follow the NHS guidance:
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- You've tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- You live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- You're told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app
- You arrive in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk – see UK: how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
All our clinics are open from 1st March.
If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of Covid-19, then please do not come into our clinics. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you have been symptom free for at least seven days. If you live with other people in your household, please do not come into clinic for 14 days.
If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, then please do not come into our clinic for 14 days from the date of your positive result.
Initial consultations can be face to face or conducted remotely, it is up to you. If you decide to have a face to face consultation at our clinics we would like to reassure you that we have enhanced safety and care standards in place.
Yes, following Government advice, you can attend surgeon appointments for medical reasons.
If you prefer we can arrange your initial appointment remotely and then this will be followed by a face to face clinical examination.
Pre and post-operative appointments will continue as normal and we have strict safety precautions and have enhanced standards in place.
We are open for surgical procedures with a phased approach to ensure patient safety and to continue to support the NHS.
From 27th February we will carry out selected surgeries and then from 5th March for most surgeries.
If you are booked in already from the 27th February, surgery will go ahead as planned. If you would like to book, please contact our friendly team to help arrange this for you.