Why Choose The Harley Medical Group?
- We use Obagi Blue Skin Peel in conjunction with being approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration).
- We ensure all patients are assessed for their suitability of Obagi Blue Skin Peel by taking a complimentary Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis test prior to treatment.
- We are medically led with all consultations conducted by a fully trained nurse counsellor who will check your medical history. However applications of Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatment are carried out by Doctors.
- Providing patients with the right after care is important to us. Our nurse counsellors will advise on the best post-treatment care regime to use at home to maximise the benefits of your Obagi Blue Skin Peel treatment.
- The treatment is available in all our clinics nationwide
Click here to book your free consultation with a Medical Professional
Obagi Blue Skin Peel explained
Obagi Blue Skin Peel is a leading deep rejuvenation treatment which helps eliminate blemishes, acne scars, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and sun damage whilst increasing overall texture and tightness.
A low concentration of Trichlororoacetic Acid is mixed with a special blue base to ensure an even, uniform distribution prior to application. Obagi Blue Skin Peel allows the Doctor to regulate the depth of the peel to remove surface layers of aged and damaged skin. These dead cells are replaced by healthier ones, allowing the skin's own clarity and tightness to resurface.
The application of Obagi Blue peel is always administered by a Doctor, who has specialised training and experience with this highly effective peel.
It is advised for patients to use Obagi Nu-Derm System products as part of their at home skincare regime in preparation of the peel treatment and after as maintenance. Further information about this range is available in our clinics.
Benefits of Obagi Blue Skin Peel
- Ideal treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, laxity of skin, loss of firmness, severe pigmentation, adult acne and acne scarring to achieve visible, significant results.
- Used in conjunction with the Obagi Nu-Derm System will enable patient's skin to be prepared to its best condition and results maintained after treatment.
- When your skin has completely finished peeling, you will immediately notice the dramatic results of your newly improved complexion.
- The Obagi Blue Skin Peel can be applied to the face, neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs and is FDA approved (US Food and Drug Administration).
We offer a range of skin peels to treat fine lines, shallow acne scars, dry or rough skin, dull skin tone, reduce sun damage, hyper pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores. Our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurse Counsellor will recommend the best treatment for your skin.
Contact us to book your FREE Computerised Photo Imaging Skin Analysis to assist you in achieving younger and healthier looking skin.