- BSc (Hons) 1st Class (University College London)
- PhD (University of London)
- MBBS (University College London)
- FRCS-Plast (Royal College of Surgeons)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College Surgeons of England
- North West Hand Society
- Mersey Orthoplastic Group
- Candidate Member of the Plastic Surgery Research Council (North America)
- 25 presentations at National and International Meetings
- 18 articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Peer reviewed, published novel techniques in data analysis, plastic surgery and hand surgery
- 3 Chapters in international recognised text books on Plastic Surgery
What our patients say...
From the moment I stepped in to Deborahs office she made me feel at ease and boy does she know her stuff! What an amazing woman who understood my needs from the get go. My surgeon Dr Pundrique Sharma is a perfectionist and a true professional who wanted what was best for me. An amazing man who’s has has magic in his hands. He will be the only surgeon that I will be using for any future procedures! The aftercare so far has been top notch too from Matt to Nicola and Andrea all warm and friendly and only too happy to talk and answer any questions no matter how stupid they are.
I first had my initial consultation booked in with the Leeds clinic for my breast augmentation back in September and after speaking with them decided to go ahead and book my consultation and surgery with Mr Sharma. My surgery was booked for December however i was contacted early and offered a cancellation which had become available. I had my breast augmentation at the First Trust hospital Preston in November, they were all brilliant! I'm now 5 weeks post op and can honestly say the whole experience has been great and i love my results so far!
My Surgeon (Mr Sharma) was so polite, accessible and helpful. He put me at ease straight away & throughout. All clinic staff were lovely, so helpful and supportive. In all honestly I’ve had a great experience from the beginning of my journey and I’m really happy with the results so far (2weeks post op).
Had surgery on 4th Oct with dr Sharma an he’s done an amazing job considering what he had to work with cannot believe the result an it’s only 3weeks. The aftercare is amazing with nurse Catherine she’s so understanding an reassuring me every step x
Beyond the Theatre
In his spare time, Mr Sharma likes to play guitar, read books on history, and enjoys fitness training. He’s also not averse to playing computer games with his three young children.